I sent the 2 little browns out to clear the berries behind the henhouse yesterday, and they did a stirling job. Today I'll send all four of them out as soon as the laying is done. There is something pinching the eggs. At first I thought it was one of the girls eating them - but I'm not so sure that it isn't the blue tongue. There were shell fragments outside the wire yesterday - it will help to keep all that cleared.
The seedling area is working weell, and I've transplanted a tray of beetroot, eight apple crystal cucumbers and there are squash to go today or tomorrow. Need to sow some broccoli, and some spinach.
I also put two pots of compost up, just to see how much weedage they'd bring to garden. Kind of a test-run. I'm expecting HUGE tomato problems arising.